2016 Spotlight on Medina
Broadcasting live from Main Street Cafe
17 Public Square
7-9am/Monday, August 1 & Tuesday, August 2
Join us in person or listen live online
- 7:20am – Take an indepth look at the Cleveland Indians with VP of Communications Bob DiBiasio
- 7:40am – Hear what is happening on the campuses of Cuyahoga Community College in Brunswick with spokesperson Terri Hradek
- 7:50am – Mike Kovack, Medina County Audiotor talked funds, fair and contests
- 8:10am – Medina Mayor Dennis Hanwell told us about his city
- 8:40am – We visit with folks from the Visitors Bureau about the great sights of Medina
- 8:50am – Mark and Dana Klaus told us about one of Medina’s hidden gems Castle Noel and Alien Vacation Mini Golf
- 7:40am – We took a look at the Medina Schools with new superintendent Aaron Sable
- 8:10am – Librarian Tina Sabol told us about the Medina County District Libraries’ One Book, One Community program and what is coming up in the fall.
- 8:40am – Gary Quesada talked about his restaurant, Main Street Cafe, in the heart of Public Square.
- 8:50am – the Medina Gazette’s Jason Gwinnup talked about the upcoming contests and promotions for his paper.