- Great Traffic Managers are detail oriented individuals that work well independently.
- Because radio traffic involves so many different elements – from scheduling commercials, to revenue management, to monthly billing – a Great Traffic Manager must be highly organized and have a keen eye for detail. The difference between good and great is attention to detail.
- Great Traffic Managers love digging into numbers and spotting potential issues. You also need to have patience and a high degree of flexibility.
- Our next Great Traffic Manager will be based in Elyria Ohio and be responsible for producing daily traffic commercial logs for two local radio stations, Elyria and Sandusky. The software program you’ll be working with is Radio Traffic, a popular and well–used industry standard.
Elyria-Lorain Broadcasting is one of the few remaining independently owned radio and online media companies in Northeast Ohio. Radio still reaches the largest segment of our population every day. Our stations reach thousands of people throughout Lorain, Huron and Erie counties with music, news, information, talk and sports.
- Great attention to detail
- A great comfort level, and speed with data/order entry
- Great interpersonal skills—you’ll be working with sales, radio programming and promotion departments every day.
- You’ll have to decide on priorities every day, and make decision based on getting critical things done on time.
- Above average computer experience with Microsoft Office and Windows including file management.
- Office hours 8:30a to 5:30p Monday through Friday.
If you believe you’re our next Great Traffic Manager, email a resume and brief cover letter.
AM930 WEOL is searching for an exceptional marketing salesperson for the radio station and station website. WEOL has been on the air for 67 years and is a highly respected station in our market. Candidates should be adept at the following:
- Prospecting in a very competitive market.
- Communicating effectively with new businesses as well as established clients.
- Problem solving for customers in a multitude of catergories.
- Planning and creating customer focused advertising solutions on the radio, on-line and in print for local and regional businesses.
AM930 WEOL offers continued coaching and sales training as well as benefit programs. To qualify you need a tremendous work ethic, have previous sales or advertising experience, and have strong ambition to earn an un-capped income. If you’re looking to take your sales career to a new level, and flourish in a new environment with a highly respected organization, please contact us.
Attn: Station Manager
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
AM 930 WEOL, an equal opportunity employer, is dedicated to providing broad outreach regarding job vacancies at the station. We seek the help of local organizations in referring qualified applicants to our station. To receive our vacancy information contact Human Resources Sandy Velez at firstname.lastname@example.org .
ANNUAL EMPLOYMENT REPORT