Hickory Nut Swing and a Drive Contest
This weeks winners:
(All winners receive 18 holes of golf from Hickory Nut Golf Course and a chance at a four pack of Indians ticket)
4/10 – No Winner
4/11 – Daryl Prim
9/14 – Drawing for two tickets to Indians vs Astros on Apr. 26 –
Contest will run from July 11 2016 – September 30 2016
- Contest is open to all persons eighteen (18) years of age or older, except employees and the families of the Elyria-Lorain Broadcasting Company and promoters and sponsors of this contest.
- How to win: After the airing of an Indians home run call on the WEOL Morning Show (Monday -Thursday), a designated caller must identify the player who hit the home run.
- The Prize: A 18 hole round of golf at Hickory Nut Golf Course ($42 value). In addition, the week’s winners will be entered into a drawing for a pair of Cleveland Indians Tickets ($60 – $84 value).
- If there are no daily winners, the weekly prize of Indians tickets will not be awarded. If Indians tickets are unavailable, a prize of equal or greater value may be awarded.
- The winner of the weekly prize of Indians tickets will be notified via phone call.
- Conditions of accepting the prize.
- There is no cash value and the prizes cannot be refunded, transferred or exchanged.
- If the winner cannot use the prize, they will forfeit the prize.
- All entrants release The Elyria-Lorain Broadcasting Company, its advertisers, their subsidiaries, promoters of this contest, and their employees from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from the contest, and acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for personal injury or death.
- WEOL reserves the right to change these rules at anytime during the promotion for any reason. Copies of these rules are available by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to ATTN: Swing and a Drive Contest Request, 538 Broad St., Elyria, OH 44035 or visit our website at http://www.weol.com