The WEOL Morning Show hits the road for a Spotlight On Wellington September 15, 16 and 17. Come and have breakfast with us at Dimitri’s Corner Restaurant, 103 East Herrick Ave. Bruce and Craig will broadcast live from 7-9am (also streaming at weol.com) and will interview guests from the area.
- 7:15am Bob DiBiasio, Cleveland Indians
- 7:40am Bridget Derrick, Findley State Park
- 7:50am Markus Bryant, Lorain-Medina Rural Electric Cooperative
- 8:10am John Nolan, Wellington Schools Superintendent
- 8:20am Larry Krystowski, Krystowski Tractor Sales
- 8:40am Scott Petrak, Chronicle Telegram
- 8:50am Marc Chappo, Lakeshore Railway Association
- 7:15am John Savel & Tom Grim, Savel’s Repair Shop
- 7:50am Scott Muska, Lorain Palace Theater
- 8:10am John & Barb Baker, LaGrange Engine Club
- 8:20am Vanessa Klesta, Lorain County Metroparks
- 7:40am Mike Wetherbee & Melissa Fuquay, Wellington Fire Department
- 8:10am Barbara O’Keefe, Mayor
- 8:40am Ken Vance, Whirlaway Corp.
- The Rhythm of Life Festival is happening this weekend right outside of Wellington. Here to talk about it is Dr. Pepper and performer Emily Keener.