- 7:40am – We took a look at the Medina Schools with new superintendent Aaron Sable
- 8:10am – Librarian Tina Sabol told us about the Medina County District Libraries’ One Book, One Community program and what is coming up in the fall.
- 8:40am – Gary Quesada talked about his restaurant, Main Street Cafe, in the heart of Public Square.
- 8:50am – the Medina Gazette’s Jason Gwinnup talked about the upcoming contests and promotions for his paper.
The WEOL Morning Show
- 7:20am – Take an indepth look at the Cleveland Indians with VP of Communications Bob DiBiasio
- 7:40am – Hear what is happening on the campuses of Cuyahoga Community College in Brunswick with spokesperson Terri Hradek
- 7:50am – Mike Kovack, Medina County Audiotor talked funds, fair and contests
- 8:10am – Medina Mayor Dennis Hanwell told us about his city
- 8:40am – We visit with folks from the Visitors Bureau about the great sights of Medina
- 8:50am – Mark and Dana Klaus told us about Medina’s hidden gems Castle Noel and Alien Vacation Mini Golf
This weekend Independence, Ohio will host Pezamania 26, the largest gathering of Pez collectors in the world.. This morning we spoke with Rick Marlowe about all the fun filled Pez events that will take place.