- We found out the latest about Oberlin College with President Marvin Krislov.
- Piano’s are a beautiful instrument, but how does one properly maintain one? Find out with John Cavanaugh of the Oberlin Conservatory.
- The Firelands Association of Visual Arts has a lot of great programs going on. Hear all about them with Betsy Mandarin and James Peake.
- Judie Docs, Executive Officer of the North Coast Building Industry Association, gave us more insight into their upcoming Home Show.
The WEOL Morning Show
- Lorain County Metro Park’s Erica Rainey told us about the great summer programs going on this year.
- We took a look at Oberlin’s past with Liz Schultz of the Heritage Center.
- Mary Felton of North Coast Building Industry Association shared information about the upcoming Home Show being held on the JVS campus.
- Heather Fraelich told us about the Oberlin Kids collaborative that helps children get ready for kindergarten.
- If your child is a musician you may want to send them to the upcoming summer camp at the Oberlin Conservatory. This morning spokespersons Anna Hoffman and Cathy Strauss shared information of the upcoming music filled camp.
We spoke with Express Employment Professionals’ Chad Grude about the new jobs available in Lorain County, and how you can work your way into one of those seats.
The Lorain County Office of Ageing will host their annual Senior Fest at Lorain County Community College’s Spitzer Conference Center tomorrow. This morning we spoke with spokesperson Rita Campbell about the event.
The NFL Draft is just three days away. Many are wondering what the Browns will do with their first pick, so today we spoke with Browns beat writer from the Chronicle Telegram, Scott Petrak.
Looking for a new fashion, or just trying to bring yours into the modern day? Dan Lawson, costume designer of the hit show “The Good Wife”, talked to Bruce and Craig about the latest trends and where they can be picked up.
Current Lorain County Community College President Dr. Roy Church will retire from the position at the end of June. Last night LCCC made the announcement that Vice President Marcia Ballinger will be Dr. Church’s successor. After the press conference, Craig Adams spoke one-on-one with Dr. Church about the decision and his time at the school.
Lorain County Community College Trustee Chairmen Terry Goode spoke with Craig about why Marcia Ballinger was the right choice for President of LCCC.
After Marcia Ballinger was announced as the new President of Lorain County Community College, our own Craig Anderson spoke with her about the new promotion.