The “Great American Smokeout” and how to properly thaw a turkey… our friends from the Lorain County General Health District stop by with some helpful tips!
More than half of U.S. adults plan to give technology as a gift this holiday season – which tech gifts will top wish lists this year? Here to share some of the hottest innovative gifts is hi-tech mommy, Cat Schwartz!
Tony Gallo, President of the Lorain County Chamber of Commerce joined us to talk about the Lorain County Chamber of Commerce Business Expo happening TODAY… get the details!
Matt Lundy Wins County Commission Seat and the Lorain County Metroparks‘ levy passes too!
The third annual “Coats For Elyria Kids” will once again be sponsored by the American Legion Auxiliary November 8th & 9th from 1-3pm. Drop off center is the east parking lot off of Gulf Rd. The schools request new coats for elementary children. Boots, mittens, scarves and hats are also needed. Help keep our kids warm this winter!
It’s called, “Emily’s Hopeful Holiday”. We talked with Laura Zichi about this special fundraiser that will be held in Amherst.
Elaine Georgas joined the show to talk about a community forum happening tomorrow about drug addiction issues in our neighborhood.
Scott Petrak of the Chronicle Telegram joined us to talk about yesterday’s victory against the Buccaneers!
Diabetes, stroke and heart disease and what you can do to prevent them.
Long-time Cleveland area broadcaster Mike Olszewski has written another book, Cleveland TV Tales. We heard about the book and this weekend’s “GhoulardiFest”!
Marija Georgevski from the Lake Erie Landlord Association talks about an informative meeting happening Tuesday, November 4th at the Ramada Inn in Elyria.
Yesterday, October 28 was World Stroke Day. Dr. Carolyn Brockington, Director of the Stroke Center at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital in NYC and Supermodel, and stroke survivor shared some of the warning signs EVERYONE should be aware of.
WEOL turns the Spotlight on Oberlin as Bruce and Craig take the WEOL Morning Show on the road! They’ll broadcast live from 7-9am from the Main Street Diner Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, October 27, 28 and 29.
- Dr. Richard Hetsko, Oberlin Hearing Care
- Scott Muska, Lorain Palace Theater, presenting sponsor (phone)
- Marvin Krislov, President, Oberlin College
- Erica Rainey, Splash Zone, Lorain County Metroparks
- Pat Murphy, Executive Director, Oberlin Heritage Center
- Heidi Freas and Jill Herron, Welcome Nursing Home
- Jonathan Field, Associate Professor of Opera, Oberlin College
- John Schroth, Superintendent, Oberlin Schools
- Sean Hayes, Executive Director, Oberlin Project
- Jennifer Call, Artistic Director, Oberlin Choristers
- Andria Derstine, Director, Allen Memorial Art Museum
- Eric Norenberg, Oberlin City Manager
- James Peake, FAVA Education & Outreach Coordinator
- Peter Dominguez, Professor of Jazz Studies and Double Bass at Oberlin College
Find out what city leaders, educators, businesses and historians have to say about the town that Ohio Magazine editors named one of the Best Hometowns in Ohio.
For more Oberlin facts click on the links below.
University Hospital’s Elyria Medical Center President Don Sheldon joined the show to talk about the new facility being built in Avon.
Jim Harold the Paranormal Podcaster returned to help us get ready for Halloween!