- The Avon Lake Fireworks will be at dusk at Weiss Field (33401 Webber Rd, Avon Lake, Ohio 44012)
- The Oberlin Fireworks will be at dusk at the Hamilton Recreation Complex (225 West Hamilton Road, Oberlin, Ohio 44074)
- In downtown Wellington there will be an ice cream social at 6 pm, a performance by The Patriots Community Band at 7 pm on the steps of the Town Hall, and fireworks at dusk at the Lorain County Fairgrounds. As a Wellington native, I recommend bringing a blanket and watching the fireworks from the top of the above ground reservoir. The fireworks reflection in the water really adds to the show!
- The Lorain Port Fest kicks of at 5 pm at the Black River Landing (421 Black River Lane, Lorain, Ohio 44052). Fireworks are at 10 pm. You can even go on a fireworks cruise! Tickets are $20. Click here for a full schedule of events.
- North Ridgeville will be having their annual Party in the Park. Family friendly activities will start at 7 pm and continue until the fireworks at dusk.
- Cedar Point will be lighting off fireworks at 10:30 pm in addition to the rest of their 4th of July celebration
- The Lake Erie Crushers will be playing another game (7:05 pm), which will end with a fantastic fireworks show.
- The 94th Annual Rochester 4th of July celebration will be at the Eagle Street Park and Fire Station. This event has a ton of fun things going on, including a parade at 10:30 am and fireworks at dusk. Check out the complete schedule.
- Wellington’s celebration continues on Thursday with a parade at 3 pm and many other games and events throughout the day.
Info courtesy of VisitLorainCounty.com