Long-time Cleveland area broadcaster Mike Olszewski has written another book, Cleveland TV Tales. We heard about the book and this weekend’s “GhoulardiFest”!
Marija Georgevski from the Lake Erie Landlord Association talks about an informative meeting happening Tuesday, November 4th at the Ramada Inn in Elyria.
Yesterday, October 28 was World Stroke Day. Dr. Carolyn Brockington, Director of the Stroke Center at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital in NYC and Supermodel, and stroke survivor shared some of the warning signs EVERYONE should be aware of.
WEOL turns the Spotlight on Oberlin as Bruce and Craig take the WEOL Morning Show on the road! They’ll broadcast live from 7-9am from the Main Street Diner Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, October 27, 28 and 29.
- Dr. Richard Hetsko, Oberlin Hearing Care
- Scott Muska, Lorain Palace Theater, presenting sponsor (phone)
- Marvin Krislov, President, Oberlin College
- Erica Rainey, Splash Zone, Lorain County Metroparks
- Pat Murphy, Executive Director, Oberlin Heritage Center
- Heidi Freas and Jill Herron, Welcome Nursing Home
- Jonathan Field, Associate Professor of Opera, Oberlin College
- John Schroth, Superintendent, Oberlin Schools
- Sean Hayes, Executive Director, Oberlin Project
- Jennifer Call, Artistic Director, Oberlin Choristers
- Andria Derstine, Director, Allen Memorial Art Museum
- Eric Norenberg, Oberlin City Manager
- James Peake, FAVA Education & Outreach Coordinator
- Peter Dominguez, Professor of Jazz Studies and Double Bass at Oberlin College
Find out what city leaders, educators, businesses and historians have to say about the town that Ohio Magazine editors named one of the Best Hometowns in Ohio.
For more Oberlin facts click on the links below.
University Hospital’s Elyria Medical Center President Don Sheldon joined the show to talk about the new facility being built in Avon.
Jim Harold the Paranormal Podcaster returned to help us get ready for Halloween!
Wednesday, a representative from the Ohio School Boards Association hosted a dozen community leaders from Elyria to determine what qualities they would like to see in a new superintendent of schools to replace the retiring Paul Rigda:
Is “The Cloud” safe or not? Todd Lyle shares with us what the Cloud really is, if it’s safe for you, and what you should be doing with it.
Travel Channel host Samantha Brown talks about some of the countless ways travelers can get immersed in local culture without stretching their budget.
Digital Lifestyle Expert Mario Armstong joined Bruce & Suzy to speak about new ways to pay with Apple Pay and Chip Cards, and how to shop securely this holiday season.
It’s time for the Elyria Sunrise Rotary’s Community Fundraiser! On Thursday October 23rd, dine in (or carry out) at Bob Evans and 15% of your bill will be donated to end Polio.
Tuesday, Ford brought several all-new Ford F-150 pick up trucks to Avon, part of a nationwide campaign to show off the vehicle prior to them going on sale in February. Ford spokesman Skip Hunter to Craig Adams for a test-drive!
We continue our focus on Manufacturing Month with Bill Herceg of the Nord Advanced Technologies Center of Lorain County Community College.
Avon Lake’s Jim Coyne talks about the upcoming Drug Crisis Community Forum.
Jim Ziemnik of the Lorain County Metro Parks
Scott Petrak of the Chronicle Telegram breaks down Sunday’s UGLY loss against the Jaguars.